Sheepmeat Industry Strategic Plan
In 2015, Forest Hill (as Scott Williams Consulting) assisted Sheepmeat Council of Australia (SCA) and Meat & Livestock Australia (MLA) to develop a five-year Sheepmeat Industry Strategic Plan - 'SISP 2020'. The project was done in conjunction with Miracle Dog and AgSTAR projects.
The development of the SISP involved:
- An extensive document review and development of a key findings paper
- Presentation of the paper and discussion with the SCA Council
- Drafting of the SISP and consultation with stakeholders, including an online survey
- Preparation of subsequent drafts, including incorporation of economic modelling
- Preparation of the final plan and with desktop publishing.
A particular challenge of the project was to articulate the economic modelling with that of the broader Meat Industry Strategic Plan (MISP).
The SISP can be viewed on the SCA website.